View Single Post
Old Oct 4th, 2018, 13:57   #9
Clan
Experienced Member

[QUOTE=MaDProFF;2454048]I am sure some things are set in concrete for health and safety regarding hybrid charging cable etc.
I tbh do not seem to have half the issues you seem to have (listed).

I am pretty sure when you open drivers door it unlocks the cable, it will re lock if left to long to remove.
Phones connects every time on BT. although I find it amusing when using the radio and use voice to connect to BT media, and it says "BT media is not available" and then 10 secs later plays from BT media.
I find by the time I have turned ignition, select drive, changed mode, put on seat belt Sensus System is up and running, really not that long.
I certainly would not want it to fire up every time I walked past the car with the key in my pocket.

The T8's are quite unique in many ways and at first you find some things a chore, after a while they become 2nd nature.

Sat Nav has been updated quite often certainly of late, and I think some people have commented on improved speech.

Ignition well you know it is off, and on, dials etc. and when you open the door again you get to know what is off and on, it is just a learning process, I must admit the more confusing side of it is when you just want to sit in the car with out the engine running and listen to music, run ac, etc.

They are updating, and improving Software all the time, and it will not be too long before updates can be done via Wi Fi at home.

Give it time, nothing is perfect what ever car you have these days, and technology certainly makes it trying sometimes as it varies so much from car to car.[/QUOTE

There is a new voice software , out about 3 weeks ago .