Thread: Norfolk Meet?
View Single Post
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 15:01   #25
Rob.D
Captain Mainbearing

Question Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollusk View Post
Holden motors were the Norwich dealers for many years and in the past always had a good rep. Whether the "new" Holdens will continue in the same vein only time will tell.

At least the offer to host a meet is there and we should give them a chance. (maybe some answers for Gillberry) If it goes ahead we will certainly support you from Suffolk & Essex and swell the numbers. So "get in there Rob"

Mollusk.
Hi Mac,
Just for info's sake, I have been to see them, and to cut a long story short, have left the search as to who is responsible for getting in touch with us (here) to a Steve Tubby, who I believe is in charge of Volvo Sales. He thinks it might be their Marketing Dept. who made the initial contact, but as yet who knows?....

Just as an aside, and with reference to your comment re. Gilberry's unanswered questions? Going by the (as yet) very limited, and one has to say "mixed" response, I can't exactly blame Holdens if they have changed their minds! But it would be great to have all you Suffolk and Essex folk up here (to swell the numbers) for this one, if it happens!

Best Regards,
Rob.
'89 740 Estate, '82 240 Estate.
Rob.D is offline   Reply With Quote