Thread: Norfolk Meet?
View Single Post
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 11:17   #28
Rob.D
Captain Mainbearing

Smile Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldenMotors View Post
Hello all, sorry for delay, I have been away for a few days, and now back to work. Reference Gillberry, sorry to hear about your issues, if you would to PM me I can get any issues sorted for you. Reference not being called back for Dunston Hall, again PM I would have been the contact for that, and I certainly had no missed messages, I ended up getting a P1800 from a wonderful chap a good 4 hours away. Reference a meet up here at Holdens, it will take a little organising, and as Rob says we would need some support from you guys, but I think it would be a good venue, very relevant, and we could make a day of it, to be honest working in a car dealership means I don't visit many car meet ups outside of here so I'm not entirely sure how they work, or how you would like them to work, but happy to take all your advice and suggestions if you think the idea has got legs.
Hi, er... Holden Motors (we still don't know who you are?)
Great stuff! I don't know about other folk, but I'm 100% behind this one! I am more than happy to drop-in and discuss the matter with you, and anything that I'm not sure about, I can call upon advice from the VOC further up the chain, so to speak.

Very Best Regards,
Rob.
'89 740 Estate, '82 240 Estate.
Rob.D is offline   Reply With Quote