View Single Post
Old Jun 21st, 2019, 21:18   #11
360beast
Go redblock or go home

I thought that too Dave but didn't have time to look in to it properly as it was on my 30 min lunch break.

NGK BPR6ES

I can't remember exactly but I do think it was number 1, I pulled number 2 first and that wasn't so bad so it has to be 1 or 3.

Yep they were all peach coloured but I definitely noticed a bit of a white glaze on number 4.

I was actually hoping to do a bit compression test this morning at work but I ended up running behind schedule so I couldn't get in early. I am going to do one tomorrow though as I'm driving down to Bristol as my Dad has just won an auction or an 850 saloon.

I have suspected the injector seals are leaking for quite some time now as the engine bay has a whiff of petrol about it.

I have done a smoke test and it didn't leak anywhere so I assume the inlet gasket is fine but I will spray some wd40 around it while running and see if anything changes.

I also went to order a fuel filter earlier (I do listen to your advice Dave) and got a call from my wife saying her car has failed the MOT so that will have to wait until pay day now.

I will be getting some camber adjustable top mounts in a couple of weeks too as the outer edges of the tyres are wearing rapidly thanks to the camber. I don't like the official Volvo mod and when I lower it I will have to adjust it again anyway so I might as well set it up properly!

Last edited by 360beast; Jun 21st, 2019 at 21:21.
360beast is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 360beast For This Useful Post: