View Single Post
Old Dec 30th, 2022, 10:44   #4
swedishs60

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart bowes View Post
there was a really good link I've got bookmarked on the work PC with all the P2 platform cars and an easy to read breakdown of all the service items, but I can't currently find it being at home

there's this though which might help https://www.volvoclub.org.uk/tech/se...gramme-S60.pdf

is it an auto in which case definitely add transmission fluid drain and fill to your common items list

no. it'll just say engine service required, or the EML light or something like that

the best thing to do is get your hands on VIDA software (free to download from various places) and a VCX or DICE tool which you connect from laptop usb to the ODB2 port, that is really the only reliable way of checking all the modules in the car and getting all the details of faults. also includes good diagrams / instructions / part lists

do some searches on that topic and I'm sure you'll find info
This is great, haven't been able to find anything like this so far. Now to just convert everything to km and get to business.

I think my workshop already has an odb2 reader along with a laptop. But at the moment there are no warning lights at all so I guess I am fine for the time being. Thanks for the info!
swedishs60 is offline   Reply With Quote