View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2018, 22:33   #3
DeZemBer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodshot View Post
On my current car (Audi A8) I have a USB stick with about a dozen albums on it. When I first plugged it in the stick contents downloaded onto a hard drive on the cars media system. I could also load cd's directly to the hard drive.

Appreciate there is no CD player on the car I've ordered, but will I be able to plug in the USB stick and have it all downloaded into the xc60 or will I have to plug in the stick every time I want to play anything from it?
I have to say that you will be very disappointed on how the Sensus works compare to your Audi

The new Sensus doesn't have a "useable" HDD for media playback and if you have an USB drive plug in, the system doesn't have an option to play by folder!!!

Unless all your songs are tagged appropriately, you will find playing music on your new Volvo will be a tat troublesome.