View Single Post
Old Nov 18th, 2018, 14:39   #41
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief inspector View Post
Thank you for your rudeness, try conversing in a similar manner in person and see what happens.

I didn’t react when you posted utter nonsense in a tyre thread giving out bad advice, but I may do in future, then again, youre not really worth it if all you want to do is troll.
No rudeness made or intended. You take it as you like but others have made the same or similar point I have. Ask for “help” to get appropriate phrases and learn them. The system works well for the basic functions for which it is designed. Ask it anything it cant do or use the incorrect or inappropriate word or phrase and it will fail. Not sure how many times this has to be pointed out before it gets accepted

I’ve two sets of wheels for the Volvo and have all kinds of sizes and types in my fleet from wheelbarrows to Michelin 600/70R42, suitable for all kinds of conditions. Just bought a set of 265/70R18 m&s with snowflake last weekfor another 4x4 vehicle.
So what is it precisely that you disagreed about in the tyres topic? I want to know in case i did make some kind of mistake. You see, I’m always learning and wanting to learn more and do things better.

Last edited by Quacker; Nov 18th, 2018 at 15:01.
Quacker is offline   Reply With Quote