View Single Post
Old Aug 11th, 2020, 13:19   #6
ITSv40
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesStevenson View Post
Sensible suggestions ITSv40.

I took a look at Becool's website and they certainly seem a good crowd so I'll use them as my benchmark and see what I can turn up - I'll see who I can find that's in my area.

Thx
I forgot to mention in my earlier post that last year I had a leaking evaporator on the V40. I hunted the internet for a new one but the only ones available were for lhd cars which are the opposite hand to the rhd. I had to order from Volvo at a cost of nearly £500. Anyway I spoke to Beecool about fitting and agreed that I would remove the dash and supply the part, they would fit and I would then refit the dash. They were quite content with this arrangement.

It meant me taking the car to them, they removed the gas, I then removed the dash at home and took the car back and they fitted the evaporator and did all the aircon work. I then fitted all the dash back in and took the car back to them to reset the airbag light. A bit of a faff back and forth but saved a day and a half labour costs and I know a bit more about the car as well.
ITSv40 is online now   Reply With Quote