View Single Post
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 07:13   #15
Dazzlev70r

Cant say too much guys

in my case i have an 09 V70 and as ive said made a lot of noise since week 1 of owning it
Even sought both trading standards and solicitors letters and got nowhere

Did I mention watchdog the other day by the way?

Had a phone call yesterday im to return the car asap to supplying dealer and get my deposit back in full minus £500
All payments after this month have been halted and im now out of contract.

Im with Motability but until yesterday had no luck whatsoever so maybe others may get help later on.

Had a phone call from the watchdog team as last weekend I was at a caravan open day and one of the sponsers was there showing off the "TOWCAR OF THE YEAR" and they overheard my problems.

Now im a big lover of the UK

Yes we got crappy politicians / taxs etc but and ill always say this our legal system as stupid as it is will eventualy stand for the consumer against bullys with a lot of disclaimers.

Watchdog rung on monday and Tuesday ive been offered to return the car, I met someone with a similar car ( sad eh how you make friends in car parks lol) and hes also now returning hes.
I dont know what the program is about or when its on, I did hear it was a joint program running in conjunction with trading standards so shoddy service and customer relations should change soon with any luck.

The story is too big to be swept under the carpet, gaining towcar of the year when the economy for first time ever is driving thousands to start camping and therefore buy a car to tow is a factor

So those reading this and feeling a little low dont be, the UK when it is pushed into peoples faces wont stand huge companys misrepresenting things, blatantly misleading people with statements and claims and hiding behind terms and conditions and a wall of solicitors.
Im hoping Fords will now re evaluate the Volvo branding and how it cares about its customers
I used to rate volvo higher than BMW and Mercedes etc for quality and customer services
Lets hope one day ill return and those who are annoyed I wish you the luck I just got
Dazzlev70r is offline   Reply With Quote