View Single Post
Old Mar 4th, 2020, 10:51   #15
volvo s60 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavin View Post
Just had my third service and 1st MOT on a Jan 2017 XC90 T5 Inscription. Mileage just @ 16k. Fully service. Warranty just expired.

When paying for service I asked if all OK as I have the car collected/delivered back to me (not present at service desk). Answer, all done and OK. A small leak on Power Pulse pipe, not urgent and you prob won't have noticed.

When car returned the Power Pulse Pipe is a red item and replacement quoted at £399.00.

Looking deeper I see quite a few replacements of this as a known issue under warranty and some suggestions that its a recall. Can anyone clarify the situation so I can temper my response to the local dealer.

As I side line I also now see a recall is outstanding on my vehicle (no mention of this from dealer).

Hi. At the moment Volvo is replacing the PP hose free of charge for cars up to 4 years old. Tell the dealer to check their service bulletin regarding the PP hose and they should confirm it.
Apparently the latest PP hose is upgraded and everyone is hoping it will not causing anymore problems.
volvo s60 2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to volvo s60 2001 For This Useful Post: