View Single Post
Old Feb 19th, 2019, 21:16   #27
isleaiw
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDProFF View Post
I nearly bought an SQ5 a few years ago, it was diesel then, but it was for me a car that as soon as you sat in it, perfect. I went for AMG in the end, SQ5 was just too much in the end, and not Fast enough
I ordered a Macan GTS first but then decided to cancel and change for 3 reasons....

1. Cost - the Macan was 11k more to buy, and whilst residuals would be much better it just took it to the wrong side of feeling comfortable

2. Space - I don’t need a lot of space a lot of the time - butthe boot was very tight for a dog pen and back seat tight for older kids or my grandsons baby seat...

3. Image - I like to be discrete. The Audi lets me make decent progress without too much attention. Even telling people at work I had ordered the Macan got the wrong reaction.

I know the Macan would have driven better - but most of my mileage is up and down the motorway with a dog on board, and if I am doing more interesting roads I have company slowing me down.

I’ve looked again at the XC60 T8 for next time to move with the times, but a naughty v8 and a sensible station car seems more fun!
isleaiw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to isleaiw For This Useful Post: