View Single Post
Old Jun 10th, 2019, 19:52   #12
ThePurplePanther
Member at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajdude321 View Post
HI
I have a 1995 960 mk2 3.0 auto i am willing to part with, ive had it only a few months, it was a family friends who has owned it since 1996 and when it failed its mot this year, they decided they wanted to scrap it.
However, they offered it to me first, so i accepted it as i didnt want to see it gone to the scrap man.
i have plenty of other cars which i am far to busy with doing so the 960 has taken a back seat.
the 960 has 137k on the clock and plenty of paperwork to go with it, the timing belt has been done at 130k which is good it has lived in spain most of its life at my friends holiday home. although he has had it for a long time i cant say cosmetically it has been looked after particularly well, the inside has faded from the beating sun and has plenty of scuffs on the bumpers but no major dents or anything. but its pretty much been mechanically looked after well.
Most of the work for the mot has been done, welding on the battery tray, power steering pump replaced.
currently does not have an MOT but looking to get it through one as soon as i have time. REGISTRATION M712OBE
thanks
alastair
Any chance you could find out the paint code? Should be on the plate at he front of the engine bay.

Thanks

PP
ThePurplePanther is offline   Reply With Quote