View Single Post
Old Oct 14th, 2016, 20:29   #21
neon
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexman8 View Post
There's something a bit odd going on. I'm fairly sure I've changed stuff and it has been detected. If I've time tomorrow I'll try changing something and see what happens.

I agree about the folder view. Everyone understands the Artist/Album/Track folder structure so why not, at the very least, make it an optional view.
Thanks, don't worry too much as you will want to enjoy your car. There is no proper way to eject a USB, if there was that may have helped to re-register it. It seems to remember everything as it was when I re-insert it.
I am no expert on playlists, tags etc as I have never had to faff around like this before. I can understand the benefit of tags if you want to slice things up in different ways. I am using a program called Vox to create the playlist. I suppose on a positive note I am learning.

Last edited by neon; Oct 14th, 2016 at 20:35.
neon is offline   Reply With Quote