View Single Post
Old Mar 13th, 2018, 15:54   #23
Triple-S
How Old?

Just back from a survey of whats in the container, but not dressed to heave things about: did take some pictures though, as I want people to know what they are letting themselves in for (weight and oil-wise)! Will send relevant ones to those I have email addresses for, to confirm.

I counted 6 full B18/20 engines (not sure which is what): 1 B18/20 block: 1 B16 block (not for sale though): 1 Saab V4 engine (not for sale yet): 3 full B30 engines: 1 B30E engine fitted with 4-speed gearbox: 1 B20E engine (reserved for Brock): 1 340 engine: 1 340 head and block seperate (don't know if 1.4 or 1.7): 7 auto gearboxes (Malc couldn't be sure if floor-change or column at this stage): 5 4-speed gearboxes and several starters, servo's and P/S pumps, all from dismantled B18/B20/B30-engined cars. There are also a pair of B30 engines covered, outside, one being injection (for Pigeon).

I'm sorry I couldn't confirm which are B18s and which are B20s, all I remember is that I have got through several Volvo 140s over the years! That goes for my axles too, although (Adam) I know I have an Amazon estate one.

Problems: Brock your B20E is right at the back (!) so maybe left till last? All heavy parts were put in using a fork truck plus driver, so nothing treated too roughly; I heard today he could be available to assist collectors if his fuel is paid-for, which would save a lot of grief!

Will email known wanters after downloading my pictures.

Paul
Triple-S is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Triple-S For This Useful Post: