View Single Post
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 16:02   #30
Dazzlev70r

mine is a 2.0D R design manual

Motability im told have replaced a couple of v70s recently after reading the V70 forum as it goes.

In my case the supplying dealer has been amazing towards me, its not there fault and they have always gone out of the way to help me in any way they can and ill stand and argue that point in no way is this the dealership fault

As for the brochures bieng recalled back at end of April yep this could be a green reason lol

Im happy now to let things go as they are, ive known of issues myself since April and anyone who brave enough who knows can testify these issues pre date when I knew ( one of there get out of **** clauses quoted to me internal memos were flying around last xmas time and they informed the dealerships on february 12 2009 and as I ordered my car on 25 Feb 2009 I was according to them aware of misprint issues)

Lifes far too short to worry about things, let solicitors etc sort it all out or a judge to finaly have final say

Just some on here feel despondant at the fact Volvo isnt listening and who cares and felt it right to say someone does care and more to point someone is doing something
Dazzlev70r is offline   Reply With Quote