View Single Post
Old Apr 16th, 2019, 21:57   #9
Dibble
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonViking View Post
I joined the Norwegian version but there was very little activity except getting a glossy yearly magazine. Asking if they had managed to get deals from some of the suppliers was negative and then I discovered that he leader of the club was running his own parts shop for Amazons. Objective advice given ? Felt like running a shop in a shop so I dropped out hoping to find more info online.

Have contacted CVI and Scandix and would most likely send a complete list to them both. S&H from Germany might even be cheaper than ordering parts locally where we are raped by the Norwegian mail fees which is crap on both service, delivery time and for this you pay $hit loads. Happy to pay the same from abroad and actually get some service ;-)

Bought tools from UK and found that service excellent and "normal" S&H fees...
Have you looked at MotorOldies in Sweden. I have bought a few items from some of the Swedish suppliers but ideally I like to deal with Simon at Brookhouse or Rob at Amazon Cars. Both Suffolk, England. Great knowledge and service. The problem with dealing with Sweden was the cost of VAT. Could put the price up.
Dibble is offline   Reply With Quote