Thread: For sale.
View Single Post
Old Aug 8th, 2015, 13:13   #31
stuartvolvo
Trader

Default language

Sorry for again not being on for a while, but as most of you know, I am very busy attending appointments my self and also writing the articles for driver. Anyway, I popped on again just to check my section, and I am very disappointed to read the language that is being used. Can I please ask that it is kept clean at all times otherwise posts will be either deleted or bans put in place for repeat offenders. I myself, get annoyed at the way this forum goes some times, with people stirring this up. That is not why this forum was first created. It was created to help Volvo owners keep their cars running. With all the different sections the forum now has, I found that it was lacking a disabled section which is why I spent many months to get it created, as I wanted to share some of my experiences and also advice on how to claim for certain benefits to help others out that struggled to find the necessary information like I did.

Regards
Stuart

Volvo V70 T5 Estate - Strut Brace, Pollen Filter, Polly Mounts, Tinted Windows, Upgraded Discs, 17in Wheels, Stainless exhaust, Overhaulled turbo & wast gate, ecu remap, k&n filter, white injectors = 380+ bhp.
stuartvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stuartvolvo For This Useful Post: