View Single Post
Old Feb 5th, 2015, 15:48   #689
Rufe
TRADER

Hello everyone,

This is Simon (aka Rufe), and this is just a quick update to thank everyone for your continued support of us here at FRF Volvo in Swansea!

I have to apologise for not being around on here so much these days but just to clarify I am still very much involved in supplying discounted mail order parts all around the world to users of this forum.

An update is needed though I guess, because as since May 2014 I have been acting as Parts Manager of our dealership while the regular Parts manager has been off on long term absence. As it is still unclear whether or not he will be returning I am unsure at this point if or when I will be the permanent Parts Manager but this is not of concern to anyone I guess!

This does not affect anything at all here as I still have all of our parts team (including myself) answering many calls each day from Volvo Owners Club forum users and as can be testified from posts in this thread we do always do our very best to make sure we keep everyone happy at all times.

As I have seen mentioned above we also now have a second Simon here working in our parts team who is currently doing his best to learn this job as quickly as he can. He does have a Ford parts background of many years so is not new to parts sales, which of course helps him (and us!) a lot.

(However, I will add that in the unfortunate event of any issues that happen to catch us out, please simply let us know and we will always do everything in our power to rectify any problems as quickly as possible!)

So once again, from myself and everyone here at FRF Volvo in Swansea, thank you for your continued support!

Simon Hurford, aka Rufe (on here at least!)
Acting Parts manager
FRF Volvo

NOTE:
For all Volvo parts price enquiries please carry on to call us in the way I have been recommending for the last few years:

01792 790066 or 01792 784272 and if you mention the words Volvo Owners Club (or our tried & tested discount code "C3") then who ever you talk to here will immediately understand what to do and change our prices accordingly!

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *
Rufe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rufe For This Useful Post: