View Single Post
Old Mar 31st, 2021, 19:50   #2
Existential Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlue View Post
Dear All,

I'm not a regular contributor to this website so I hope the nature of this post is appropriate for this forum page.

I have a lovely 1998 blue Volvo S90 6 door limousine that I am thinking of selling and wonder if anyone can advise me on valuation and where to sell. This is a rarely seen car, it has very low mileage, (14,000 miles) and has been kept in a garage it's whole life.

Any advice or offers would be welcome, thanks.
Sounds incredible, what an intersting car. As much maligned as it is I woukd try a well worded advert on Ebay to let the market decide. Or, post a similarly good advert on car and classic and here saying what you want for it, the interst or.lack of it will.tell you how near theark.you are. Car has miniscule miles but surely now a novelty vehicle? Those in the market for a limo will want something new and shiny I'd have thought..its exactly the kind of thing I'd buy but timing and finances and fear of the ensuing loneliness that I would experience after being made homeless by my long suffering partner precludes me from any further conversation....
Existential Crisis is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Existential Crisis For This Useful Post: