View Single Post
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 11:35   #23
stuartvolvo
Trader

volvorocks,
I have to agree with your statement, as although I am 6ft 4, and I park in a disabled bay, and can clowley make my way into the shops at times, and look healthy from the out side, I have spondylolysis and severe rheumatoid arthritis. I am awaiting 2 hip replacements and 2 knee replacements. Although I was able to walk slowly with out a walking stick, and am now having to use one almost constantly away from the home, and even have to rely on my crutches at times. Disability can cover a very wide amount of illnesses, and some, can affect people where the illness is not seen, i.e. It may look like people are walking normally. What really rattles me though is people using disabled bays and not putting up a disabled badge, and just walk off. With theses people, there is probably not a thing wrong with them, and are too lazy to walk any distance, so want to park as close to the shops as possible.

Volvo V70 T5 Estate - Strut Brace, Pollen Filter, Polly Mounts, Tinted Windows, Upgraded Discs, 17in Wheels, Stainless exhaust, Overhaulled turbo & wast gate, ecu remap, k&n filter, white injectors = 380+ bhp.
stuartvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stuartvolvo For This Useful Post: