View Single Post
Old Apr 4th, 2015, 12:53   #28
stuartvolvo
Trader

Default disabled

Thank you very much 940Graeme for your kind words. Recently, I have not managed to come on as often as I would like, and the Mrs is busy with work, and I am having to take our son Lee to nursery and pick him back up again, and that takes it out me just that alone.
I also forgot to mention that Heather passed her driving test last month, after holding her provisional for many years, I finally managed to coach her into doing something about it and with lessons and tuition from my self, she passed with only 2 minors, which means I am not driving the Zafira any more, and that the Volvo is now back on the road full time. I was out this morning at her, changing the fuel filter, as I never had time to do that when I serviced her last week. Now that's done, I just have the loose panels in the boot that are making a racket to sort, and I still have issue with the front o/s tyre rubbing on full right hand lock which I need to sort, and then that's me.

Just remember, everybody is welcome to help with the section, and if there is anything anybody would like to see, or add to the section just to contact me, and we can see what we can do.

Regards
Stuart

Volvo V70 T5 Estate - Strut Brace, Pollen Filter, Polly Mounts, Tinted Windows, Upgraded Discs, 17in Wheels, Stainless exhaust, Overhaulled turbo & wast gate, ecu remap, k&n filter, white injectors = 380+ bhp.
stuartvolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stuartvolvo For This Useful Post: