View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2019, 08:04   #37
Redskiies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfella666 View Post
Just started the " Chris The Ancient " magic and whilst I am confident I have microswitch issues they are not leaving the red door liner light on when manually shutting down the door latch

So hopes for an easy fix dashed once again !
it can be anything from the radio/speakers not shutting off properly because of a dodgy wire behind them to one of the fuses shorting something that drains the battery...

on the other hand, i wont even be surprised if your old lady would just have a full fuel filter or a too old fuel pump... but obviously if you have fuel pressure, than the other guess is still the turbo->intercooler->engine air line... ive seen some damaged intercoolers leaking hard before, but knowing these old volvos, you might be lucky by tightening all the damn jubilee clips you can...(that solved my leaking coolant lines...just tightening ****ing 3 clips!! unbelieveable luck and stress with it xD)
The Following User Says Thank You to Redskiies For This Useful Post: