View Single Post
Old Jul 14th, 2020, 17:26   #8
green van man
Premier Member

This is why I bought my draper 3 ton garage jack from my local independant motor factors.
He had it in stock, was same price as Internet and I took ithe home with me.

To offset the woe.
Anyone in the market for drill bits I can recommend UK drills on ebay. I ordered 6mm 8mm and 10x 3.2mm cobalt drills from them. They arrived on time via second class post. Unfortunatly a mistake had been made in the 3.2 bits and instead of 10 cobalt bits I got 10 hss long series ones. Contacted them via the eBay message service, had a reply within 15 mins, apologising and stating the correct cobalt drills would be sent out first class that day.

I replied thanking them and said I would return the wrong ones. They replied that was not nessesary, but thanks for the offer.

The cobalt drills arrived yesterday. Today I posted the hss ones back to them. I could of kept them but their service promoted me to do the right thing. As I said to them, The mark of a company is how they react to mistakes. They have secured my future custom.

No take photographs of items and packaging to prove wrong ones delivery as I have had with some suppliers, a streight forward sorry, we will put it right asap.

Paul.
green van man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to green van man For This Useful Post: