View Single Post
Old Jul 15th, 2020, 04:06   #10
Bashy
Aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamG View Post
If it makes you feel any better, the SGS one will be worth the wait. See comparison pic with my twisted Halfords 2T one.
I only went for the baby 2T one, purely cause it has the 360 handle, i like to work under the carport and have limited room to place the jack properly (on gravel too) and be able to pump the handle, so the 360 handle would be great. I still think i am going to go for the Draper at £180+

I think thats my issue, i went for the cheaper one, so i got put to the back of the order queue, thats my theory anyway, either that or they just forgot

SGS said this

Quote:
Good Afternoon,

Apologies for the issues and delay you have experienced.

Unfortunately because we use third party couriers we are unable to 100% guarantee next day delivery, this is stated on our website.

I do apologise for any inconveniences this has caused.
Thats right, blame the courier, they'd not even dispatched it yet lol, I returned with

Quote:
Hi, considering it says at the top that next day is working as normal, this is very misleading, and will voice my concerns on trust pilot.
I didnt even sign off, i was quite angry as that was the 2nd reply apologising but basically saying this is how it is, live with it.

As soon as i mentioned trust pilot, i get offered with refunding the difference between next day & standard. A very noble gesture

They said that its on their website about not guaranteed next day, cant see it

I point out that i could only see at the top

NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND DISPATCH OPERATING AS NORMAL. KEEP CALM & CARRY ON #BRITISH

And this at the bottom of the trolley jack listings

YOUR TROLLEY JACK DELIVERED TOMORROW
Everything you see here is in stock and available for next-day delivery. This means it could be with you and ready to go tomorrow. If you would like any assistance in choosing a trolley jack, get in touch via email at.....

Three times it says "tomorrow" on the jack listings page. I now have the tracking for tomorrow (in effect its now today seen as its now 3:40am lol) so

1star reviews
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www...ges=en&stars=1
The Following User Says Thank You to Bashy For This Useful Post: