View Single Post
Old Nov 15th, 2020, 15:35   #2
Menopaws

Smile V70 p3

Hi, I’m surprised you’ve had no comments yet, guys on here are usually on the ball. I’m a recent convert to V70 ownership, bought my 2010 D5 se in May, I’ve had four Volvo estates in years gone by but the last one (740) went about 10 years ago with 185,000 on the clock, however the P3 is by far and away the best car I’ve ever owned, the comfort is superb and the usefulness it affords is second to none. My own experience is limited as far as advice is concerned, but I would check that the cam belt has been changed at the required intervals, these models are known for leaking windscreens, I had mine replaced after the seats were getting stained until I realised it was coming from above , apparently the screens were not sealed correctly at the factory. Mine had urgent service warning lamp show on the dash but after changing the fuel filter following advice on here it has now extinguished itself.
I wouldn’t hesitate to buy the car, mileage is largely irrelevant as long as it’s been serviced properly and regularly, I love mine, good luck if you decide to be a discerning V70 owner!
Menopaws is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Menopaws For This Useful Post: