View Single Post
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 23:22   #22
rockheadrumble

When I was reading your original post it made me think fuel pressure. I had a crappy adj fuel pressure reg on my 940 and that would make the car hesitate when accelerating at certain revs. It would also run ok at high revs as i guess it was injecting alot more fuel although it still would of been lean.

When i say it was hesitant, i was almost like the car was getting blown by strong really quick gusts of wind from the front. like it was accelerating ooo errr ooo errr ooo errr!! (this probably makes absolute no sense!)

At idle it could be very fussy. Shutting the bonnet would sometimes make is want to stale!

I would get a second hand fuel pressure reg and bang that on, you might get for free or you could get a lend of one maybe if you ask on here.

Joe
HOLSET/new 3" exh+531 being installed(watch this space!) VXR 470cc injectors,960maf, 3" throttle,AEM AFR wideband, Forge MBC, Boost gauge, TTV Billet fly+850r clutch, Locker diff mod, Lowered 40mm,B4 bilsteins,Adj panhard rod,Cone filter.247400miles!

Last edited by rockheadrumble; Sep 4th, 2013 at 23:26.
rockheadrumble is offline   Reply With Quote