View Single Post
Old Oct 22nd, 2017, 20:44   #14
trufauru

And another post

The other day I woke up wanting to do some stuff, and given that my mechanic friend wasn't on the mood for working I just worked on the sidewalk

there she is, waiting in the cold

The first thing on the agenda was to replace the thermostat, since I had bought the car it didn't got to temperature easly and while crusing on the highway you can see the temperature droping which is not good, so I replaced it with no problem, the one on the car was stuck open (if you look close, you can clearly see it)

after that I keep working nearby on the head and changed the coilpacks, that if you remember from the previous post they were kinda broken, so I replaced before any issues started,

and also I changed the spark plugs while working on the engine bay but I didn't got any photos, but the plugs where pretty worn, that the center electrode was like a triangle!

after that I closed the hood, climb inside (or crawl under hahah) and replaced the cabin filter... that was very very dirty (the old filter was black, but still... very dirty)

the interior leds where changed, as you can see the power output is quite drastic. And it also gives a more modern look.

and also changed the reverse lights, with some high power cree leds and now you can see a lot when they are on.

just one more thing for the day, I replaced the remote controler case, and battery, small things that add up a lot.
Audi 100 1973 - Trying to get it on the road
UAZ 469 2002 - Beach/Surf Duties
trufauru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trufauru For This Useful Post: