View Single Post
Old Jan 15th, 2020, 15:13   #5
Thekilt

I have my phone on a magnetic mount to the left of the waterfall, and my Aux in is in the pocket behind the waterfall so easily connects to the phone for music without getting in the way. I Dont have a "handsfree" setup yet, and doubt i will to be honest. I decline calls when driving. With the phone being where it is, i use Waze for navigating longer journeys and works a treat. No need for any seperate systems.

"What is the small regtangular black panel next to the front 12V charger? Presumably for switches - but which switches would be there if fitted?"

This is normally the DTSC switch to turn off, however if you dont have the button you disengage vie the stalk.

You mention "But no trip computer," what were you expecting to see? using the stalk on the left with the information button, turning the scroll wheel you can scroll through MPG options, fuel distance etc and the button on the dash at the bottom you cna change the trips (1 and 2 i beleive)
The Following User Says Thank You to Thekilt For This Useful Post: