View Single Post
Old Nov 11th, 2017, 12:47   #16
Need For Tweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcturus View Post
I have been hunting for an app or clock which shows split times sequentially.
ie. start first phase, for example 1.5 min's. one button stops this phase, leaves it visible and starts next phase, 1.5 min's press button again,stops and leaves that time visible and starts next phase etc. so that we end up with two or three times showing on clock
etc etc. so that the clock ends up showing the time for each phase at the touch of one button.
The reason for this would be when there is a need to complete the second phase at the same time as the first
Sounds complected but would eliminate the need for two or more time pieces.
I use one of these in mine :https://www.brantz.co.uk/product-pag...imer-plus-br32. It has an 'F2' function that allows you to hit the 'reset' button at a control or speed change and the unit then freezes the display to show the elapsed time. The timer simultaneously starts from zero in the background. Thirty seconds later the display reverts to the background time. The previous time is cleared at that moment, so you need to record what is on the display manually if you want to keep a record of all previous sector times.

Does that make sense, and was that what you were asking about? (We also carry a couple of stopwatches as a backup)
Need For Tweed is offline   Reply With Quote