View Single Post
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 12:40   #18
Stu T5-R

Default So I bought it!!

I'm an old member as I joined a while ago when I bought my previous (other - he says sheepishly) T5-R.

I am therefore dissapointed with myself for not having thought about looking on the forum (as suggested above) to see what the members thought about the car. I suppose if I'm honest I didn't think it would have been talked about specifically.

So anyhow, now it's mine!! I was going to register it on the register but wondered whether I should since Richard may have done also. And what about if and when I come to sell it (or the other one he says sheepishly again!). How do I delete it from the register, and do others keep it updated?

It's only about a week ago when I went on eBay to look for calipers for mine and accidentally bought a whole car. Fortunately I was able to get some calipers off Richard so it kind of came good (or so I told the wife).

Last night however I went back on eBay to look for another few bits, turbo for the green one and a spare alloy for the yellow one......then saw the black one!! I'd been joking on Monday with the mate who got me into the T5-Rs that I should go for the full set and hey presto the missing one is listed!!

So shall I?......
Stu T5-R is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stu T5-R For This Useful Post: