View Single Post
Old Aug 17th, 2018, 12:22   #20
Parisien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markos01 View Post
Went in my first C30 last night as my friend has a 1.6d for sale (he's a trader). Obviously it's not what I'm after but it's still the first time I've properly got close up to one, and I have to say they do look great, especially with the R-Design kit. And to be fair the 1.6 diesel is fine for most people as it certainly doesn't feel underpowered or anything. Link to the one from last night, such a lot of car for the money and *almost* makes you think "why spend £3k+ more on one?" Almost but not quite!

Anyways, loved the colour and was great to get to see one close up. My hunt for a facelifted T5 continues!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ad=Used&page=1
Looks the business, but like chalk and cheese in performance and handling I suspect. Not a fan of two tone leather finish as the white sections get grubby quickly and hard to keep. Above average miles, how did it drive, any rattles or signs of wear? Was this diesel engine the wet or dry DPF version?

P