View Single Post
Old Feb 11th, 2019, 23:06   #43
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

OK, before we all go away with the idea that gassing a car is some pot of gold, it isn't. As I came in, it does take effort.

If you're going to blindly stomp in, or operate some half-baked solution, you may well get away with it, but chance is, you won't. LPG is for those of you, right from the off, willing to put the work in. It's for those that play long-game. It's not suited to a registration-plate queen or those with little will to understand it. You don't trust it to luck.

Be minded to do it right, stick it in the car you intend to keep, and don't sell. Choose very carefully. It's taken time to understnad, yet aside form houses, I can't think of many things I've done where I've made more money for less effort. Because I did 'make' money. Simply because saving the stuff is the same as earning it, and easier. Had I not gone this route, I'd have spent amounts akin to numbers many of you will prefer to deny you've trashed going with the more converntional path.
The reward comes later.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Feb 11th, 2019 at 23:23.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CNGBiFuel For This Useful Post: