View Single Post
Old Feb 1st, 2018, 12:03   #5
prc68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjarkoy View Post
Hi all,
Long story short - dealer told me the D2 2.0 was good on performance. Within three days of getting it I realised I bought a tractor.
Volvo have kindly taunted my online Volvo account with offer of Polestar upgrade - well every V60 except mine. Of all the V60's that are manufactured the V60 D2 2.0 is screaming out for a Polestar upgrade but alas Volvo won't / can't do it.

It's is under a PCP so I have to be careful what I do next. Volvo have told me that if I remap it may effect my warrantee.

I have seen on RaceChip web site that their boxes do not effect warrantees https://www.racechip.co.uk/chip-tuning/remapping.html

Any advise welcome to turn this Swedish Tractor into something resembling a car that is able to overtake a Ford Fiesta going up hill at 50...!

cheers

Mike
I suspect Polestar doesn't have your version of the D2 software available, hence Volvo can't do it.
A tuning box is probably the best way to go as it is "user" removable.

DO NOT be fooled, by the "does not affect warranty" lingo. What it means is that it won't affect warranty if you remove it before going to service. If you don't and service crew spot it, warranty is gone!

Looking to upgrade the suspension
prc68 is offline   Reply With Quote