View Single Post
Old Apr 11th, 2021, 10:35   #5
Jamesleonard58

Quote:
Originally Posted by iain_o View Post

I have a set of 5 Wolfrace slot Mags which I was going to put on my 240. They are 5x108 and marked 6.00x15x.625 in. Please look at the pictures for condition, they could do with a polish and have a few kerb marks/dings. The tyres have plenty of tread but they are old so I would recommend getting new ones fitted.

When I bought them I was told the wheels came off a 140 and assumed they would fit on my 240 BUT they foul on the rear brake calipers which stick out past the mounting face on the disc. However I scrapped a 740 earlier this year and I tried them on it which they did fit and looked awesome. If one could fit 740 calipers to a 240 they should fit, they may also fit if you have the other caliper variation and your rear calipers are flush with the mounting face. As calipers vary and I do not have every variation to check I do not guarantee fitment but am will to measure any thing any post here as required.

I would like £150 for the 5 please.

You will probably need to collect them ; We are just north of Plymouth but will be driving up the A303 on either the 15th or 16th of the month and could drop them off.

Also posted in the 200 section
Iain
Did the wheels sell if not I would really like to get them I have been looking for a set for ages and I would gladly collect.
If they are sold could you ask the buyer if they wish to sell for what ever reason to let me know
Jamesleonard58 is offline   Reply With Quote