View Single Post
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 19:34   #1
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Lightbulb Amazon OLD style grills that everyone likes

hi there folks

now this is a tough one i have been working with a friend on making some old style grills that fit in the Amazon front panels .... ( newer models )

now i have the option of getting more done (made ) wondered if there was much intrest ?? it has taking us a year to get them sourced and best possible way of making them hence why i say a tough one they aint easy nor cheap to produce i will explain and later when i get a clear few photos post them for all to see i can honestly say they have turned out real nice but they come with a price tag even in the material they have been made in which is a fibre glass material with additives to not breakdown over years to come , they have been chemicly treated to take the chroming process in a nice finish with a stainless mesh and stainless fixing bar behind them now they come as a pair naturally so twice the work to complete and im wondering if there would be much intrest i have described them to the best i can and photos shortly will follow im in the process of sorting a final price but as they being made abroad conversion rate is a factor so a final price is not ready yet hence why im posting this to see what reaction we may have and comments etc ...... so watch this space and let me know what you think ??

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Oct 26th, 2012 at 19:57.
123GT-AMAZON is online now   Reply With Quote