View Single Post
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 22:57   #5
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobandhismakarov View Post
You'd have some interest if they fit into the later front panels without modification, for certain. Some indication of how much money you're talking about would also be useful.

It's all very well having something tasty (a certain American pro touring car outfit springs to mind) for sale, but if they're gonna cost £400, count me out.
cool they fit into the newer style front panels as the originals ( proper old style ) never fit in beeing smaller in size a wee bit so these are for us guys and gals that cannot put the desired style into the front panels

price is a hard one as im not happy with total cost atm so hoping to get down a small amount to make it viable for us, next question is what price range do you reckon they would be needing to be within to make it accetable ?? before we commit to any major numbers

i have some front on photos on another pc i will added them when i get a chance over the weekend

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Oct 26th, 2012 at 23:04.
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post: