Thread: Various Stuff
View Single Post
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 00:24   #33
Morgasmotron

Default got your message

hi Pacman cool
apologies just got your message now super late/early ahem i neglected to monitor this VOC post all evening as became engrossed in something else online for that. Apologies I joined back on social networking site today and became bombarded by old friend network once again all evening took my mind off the ball so to speak ( now i remember why i left facebook before)

I cant directly reply in message as being newbie, i need to have had over 30 posts before site will let me send personal message out. so i coudnt seem to directly answer that one.

but Im here acknowledging your private message and yes ill send out that payment for 100 plus 13 first thing this morning now as gift to your paypal address in fact ill do it now so its there in morning for you to go

really appreciate you coming through asap sorry at all if message prompt may at all come as impatient anal mr cant wait that definitely not my intention . many thanks for sorting it though ill look forward to getting the gear
check your paypall then this morning mid morning the payment should be there for you
regards morgasmotron
Morgasmotron is offline   Reply With Quote