Thread: MY21 is out now
View Single Post
Old Feb 27th, 2020, 23:14   #80
Moonlanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrixy View Post
Thanks for the new specs - but what a disappointment. For those of us with a 4 year old XC90 looking to maybe upgrade - the Momentum Pro is no more. That means the adaptive shadow tech headlights are restricted to R-Design Pro or Inscription Pro. I would not buy a replacement car without this feature.

I won't buy an R-Design - it's not a sports car - and the Inscription Pro is just too much.

So that's made it simple - no shopping for now. Although the colour choice of Black, White or some shade of grey/silver in not inspiring either!

Who is paid to make these decisions?
I understand your frustration, but the Inscription Pro is only £1150 more than the R-Design Pro. Given the total is £64k I would have thought there was enough negotiation room with the dealer to end up with a similar price at the end of the day.

Unless you have high mileage or there is something wrong with the car, personally I would take out an extra years warranty and keep it for a 5th year. With the SPA2 starting to be launched in 2021, you may see more significant upgrades and changes then.
Moonlanders is offline   Reply With Quote