View Single Post
Old Apr 7th, 2005, 19:10   #16
manjit

thanks for asking jacq,

they faxed over a list of vehicles, none of which were a 2.0d se, let alone with any options that i had, so i sent him a fax saying i want my money back, i gave him 7 days after which time i will sue him, i aint gonna let him get away with trying to give me a 2.0d s version, after all i paid for an se !!!

i also had my solicitor write to him today asking upon whom court proceedings should be served, i have legal expenses insurance so i'm not too fussed about the costs that will be incurred, in for a penny in for a pound !! basically, i dont care now how much it costs me i'm gona stick to my guns

i hate to say this, but if i get my money back i dont think i will get another volvo, this has been a really sour experience for me and has caused me no end of stress, its the mrs' car and she is rightly a little p'd off at being without wheels and therefore reliant on me for a lift everywhere, as you can imagine, its caused more than a little stress in the relationship :(

the car itself, fit, finish and build quality was great, as good as my bmw, but this engine trouble and the attitude of the dealer has really put me off the cars

oh well, thats my little rant over, lets wait and see !

i will keep you all posted - thanks for the help guys !