View Single Post
Old Oct 13th, 2017, 12:15   #316
Voltan

I enquired of VolvoUK several months ago about the frequency of updates and they cited sometime in 2018 as the next update. At least, I've had one update, the 2016 one for the price of the Sensus upgrade which was cheaper than the DVD option would have been.
Nonetheless, I was expecting yearly updates, but none have been released in 2017. I feel the upgrade to the Sensus was mis-sold which is disappointing. I probably won't have the car by then!

Text of email I sent and the reply I received:

Quote:
Please enter your message here: The latest maps available for a 2011 XC60 with the Sensus upgrade to enable maps to be downloaded, are now 15 months old. These were published 30/05/2016 Version V.30.16.04

Having paid for this upgrade, I was under the impression that yearly updates would be available. Can you advise me when or if map updates will be available?
Quote:
Thank you for your email,

I can confirm that the last updated was released in mid 2016 and the next update is expected in 2018.

I regret that we do not have any further information, we will however of course note your feedback on this.

Last edited by Voltan; Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:17. Reason: additional info
Voltan is offline   Reply With Quote