View Single Post
Old Oct 14th, 2017, 19:15   #5
Acer
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappers View Post
I will look at the terminals.

You have to press the "Start" button every time to get it going again, as it doesn't seem to have a anti stall that kicks in like my Honda did. (which I only stalled about twice in 70k miles)

The warning light are all light on the dash board the same as when you first turn your ignition on. but its hard to notice as its blind panic as I'm trying not to get hit in rush hour traffic at the time as you can imagine. I have seen a couple of posts on FB to Volvo but they were just told to ring customer services and there was no results, so I was wondering if any one had heard anything? its a lease car and leaseplan doesn't want to know and I'm stuck for 4 years.

cheers
Brand new car and this happens. My Volvo dealer would definitely have sorted me out with a loan car. Put your foot down and insist they find you a temporary vehicle. How on earth can a car come out the factory like that. Poor show Volvo.
Volvo V40 T4 Polestar Cross Country Lux Nav Auto | Volvo 19" alecto alloys | full leather | Volvo styling kit | Power seats | Xenium pack | Harman Kardon premium sound system | active bending headlights | Winter pack | Ice white
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote