Thread: Xc 40
View Single Post
Old Aug 30th, 2018, 14:44   #8
Mike 700
Premier Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartvolvo View Post
Mike 700 and BEJ, although you are leaving Volvo ownership, please feel free to stay a member of the club and you are still welcome to contribute to the disabled section. I too have had to leave Volvo ownership due to a range of disabilities and found myself with a Landrover Discovery 3. As it sits much higher off the road I am able to just sit my self into the drivers seat and with a huge boot with slit tail gate, I can sit in the boot, with the top of the tail gate sheltering me from the elements. It is a great vehicle. I hope you both get on well with your new car purchases.

Regards
Stuart

Thanks Stuart,

This Club and this Forum is the very best, as far as I can tell as a member of 3 car forums, 1 military and 1 Aviation forum, and I will gladly hang around!

Volvo has done the disabled proud in the past, and may do yet again in the future, and I look forward to returning to the fold one day?

I shall contribute to the Disabled section, as and when!

Keep up the good work,

Best regards
Feb23 Qashqai e Power, June 21 Volvo XC90 Recharge R design.June18 TiguanSELNew 2017XC60RDesign NavLux,New 2015 Qashqai n-tec+,New 2014V60SE,New2011XC60 RDesign,New XC90SeLux,NewMay2005XC70 D5 SeLux plus.
Mike 700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike 700 For This Useful Post: