View Single Post
Old Dec 2nd, 2019, 23:25   #114
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Just a thought Mark, what condition are the carpets in in the breaker? Are they the lighter grey colour like the door card inserts?

Might be interested if so but no hurry on them.

Andre - i know tonight Mark has packed a parcel of bits for me, 130cm long and about 7.5kg - bearing in mind it's coming to a UK mainland address, that was about £15 by Parcelfarce who i believe also deliver to the Channel Islands. I'm not sure what the extra cost of getting a parcel that size to there would be but if you check out Parcelforce website, you might get a better idea if it's a possibility.

https://send.parcelforce.com/quick-quote

Use the drop-downs to select sending point, destination, type in the units and get the quote. ^^^^^

To give you both an idea, i just checked on the Parcelfarce website, to send a package 90 x 60 x 20cm, 8kg in weight would be about £31 at the cheapest from my mainland postcode to Guernsey. That's a rough guess based on my estimate of the size/weight of the door cards so although it could be wrong, gives you food for thought.

BTW, you only need 30 posts to be able to send PMs so you should be there soon!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote