Thread: Intro to T4
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2019, 18:57   #1
Torbuck

Default Intro to T4

Hi guys

First post to introduce myself.

After many years wanting a “T” Volvo I picked up a nice 2 owner FSH T4 v40 for £500 a month or so ago. What a motor. It’s a phase 1 completely standard 98 plate with 130k on the clock in what sometimes is gold brown bronze red colour haha.

I have spent a fair few hours doing my own research on here and have been given some amazing knowledge that has helped with a few things already.

I’ll be getting some pictures sorted tommorow once I’ve finished cleaning up the wheels hey are badly pitted.

I have a list of things I want to do to it and some I have read good advice against so won’t be. But before any of that I have a few problems that I could use a few opinions on.

Moderators i looked for an intro forum before posting g here and couldn’t see one so please move if needs be and I’ll start up a new help thread here. IF not let me know and I’ll just add to this one.

Having Been a member of car forums for different manufacturers I know how damn good they are and wanna start off on the right foot
Torbuck is offline   Reply With Quote