View Single Post
Old Aug 30th, 2019, 21:07   #9
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGMT View Post
HaHa, I'm not the only one then. At the moment I'm not too follicly challenged but that might change soon during my tenure with this car (19 V90CC).

"Play Adele." "Please say a line number, up down or not in list, or select a category." Then Bellowhead comes blasting out the speakers. Grrrr, you stupid woman. OK lets have some Neil Diamond. "please say a line . . . blah blah, and then I'm treated to some U2. Grrr, never mind I'll do it myself it's quicker.
"Take Me To the Madis Gras" . . . "Do you want to set this as your destination." To my dearest, 'Don't put tea on yet, I maybe some time, doh.

She's good at putting a log on the fire though if I ask for a temperature change.
I know what you mean and we all get that line number request stuff from time to time. However, when in USB [you have to select the source first for reliable response], I just say "play Adele" and her mellifluous tones start filling the car and it plays all her songs that it can find, even though mine are not stored in albums or playlists.