View Single Post
Old Mar 6th, 2019, 11:59   #1
amazondean
amazondean

Default volvo 145 delux estate with overdrive

Very soon I will be selling my 145 estate that I have owned for some time now. I have just brought it home after being dry stored in a relatives garage for a few years. It is still in pretty remarkable condition considering it has not been painted for at least 10 years.

This is not the usual filler and paint job and is one of only a few left in this sort of condition. These cars are now extremely rare.

I will need to sort out a couple of brake calipers as they are sticking and give the interior a good clean up, but overall a very presentable car that runs with no knocks bangs rattles or clonks.

I am hoping to take it to the Volvo meet near Leicester where the world record for Volvo's is taking place. Then after that it will be for sale, as I just don't need it any more.

A very striking car that stands out in a crowd

the question is...... What is it worth. Any thoughts and ideas on this. The car is not perfect but extremely solid with good paint. The engine bay is oily dirty as the car has been used in its past.

Trying to upload pictures is the usual nightmare!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0060.jpg (196.6 KB, 86 views)
amazondean is offline   Reply With Quote