View Single Post
Old Jan 6th, 2019, 18:54   #21
MikeGMT
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuffolkBoy View Post
Hi Mike, I found the process really easy and will definitely be looking at going down the same route again - I like changing my car regularly so this is a good way of doing it for me - the Dealer recommended it after having a PCP deal for the previous XC60.
I have a personal number plate and decided not to transfer it to the car as Santander (Lease Company) charge £50 administration fee to put on and £50 to remove plate 2 months before the end of the lease.
Other than that, I don’t see any real disadvantages for me opting to use this method again.
If you bank with Santander, they offer personal lease deals for Volvos on an 18 month term with no deposit, definitely worth looking at as they use your local Dealer to supply the vehicle.
Thanks for the feedback S_B, seems like something I will definitely have to look into. Good point about Santander, although I don't bank with them my last car and current XC60 is financed through them. Looks like you had a trouble free lease term. I quite like the idea of still being with the local dealership.

With my current car I got a good discount plus some more off the price using the Affinity scheme, but at the moment I don't think the discounts are anything like they used to be.

Think I'll have to get the abacus out.
MikeGMT is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeGMT For This Useful Post: