View Single Post
Old Aug 8th, 2019, 07:42   #2
Duri13

I was annoyed by this during the first days but then I have changed the notification settings on my iphone and these messages no longer go to notification center, just appear on the locked screen. And I think the message goes on just once every time and I have learned to live with that.

If this could be switched off through GPS and garage location, I am not sure, because if I park right in front of the garage, I want to get these messages. If I move my car 5m (inside the garage), the GPS location is almost the same (can the car spot the difference?), plus there is no GPS signal inside the garage so....Anyway, there probably is a way how to make this system smarter but overall I prefer to have these false "alarms" at home than not to have these messages at all. I like the feeling that I know I have locked my car when I am somewhere else.
past: XC60 D4 FWD AT (MY 2015)
Duri13 is offline   Reply With Quote