View Single Post
Old Aug 31st, 2019, 06:06   #11
Quacker
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGMT View Post
Hello Quacker, I can use voice for radio, heating and nav, all work OK. Trying to get it to play selected music from other sources and it doesn't seem to want to play ball. I am a 'I' user, iPhone, iPad, iMac, iPod in fact got the full set barring the watch which I'm not fussed with. Phone is usually connected via bluetooth and should work as far as I can make out. Ask via voice control though and it plays music just not what I ask for. Perhaps I need to investigate further as I have not had the car very long.
I’m afraid that I don’t store my music on my iPhone. My wife does though, but she mainly uses the Honda and doesn’t use its voice control. However she does leave it with Bluetooth set as the source, which drives me potty when I get in the car and it connects and starts playing one of the dozen or so songs that I do have. I immediately switch sources, so I can’t help on this one i’m Afraid.