View Single Post
Old Oct 17th, 2018, 20:16   #72
oscillator

Mine has just had its 3 month QAI done (a bit early) after I've done c. 2000 miles in it. Its my first Volvo.

Overall I like it, especially the interior design and build quality, the refined powertrain, and the great seats. I ordered the HK system, but didn't get it (long story, not wholly Volvo's fault), but I am happy with the standard system. I glad I had it Polestarred, to me the gearbox management in Dynamic mode is much better (it wasn't installed as new as there was an upgrade in the offing, so I drove it without initially), and I am told it gets better mpg when the car is in Eco mode on motorways - not sure if that is true. The ride is impressive too, I think the 19" wheels and relatively high profile Michelins assist in that.

What I really dislike is the gigantic key which is far too large for a trouser pocket. I'm not sure about the lane keeping software, my previous Merc managed it much better, and I don't like the sensitivity of the proximity warnings (which also fire up the screen and don't switch it back off, which I prefer to have blacked out unless using).

T5 Inscription, Mussel Blue/blonde, Xenium, Keyless, Polestar.
oscillator is offline   Reply With Quote